Senior Consultant Executive Search
Fulltime | Amsterdam
People respect you as an inspirational e-Commerce leader, you are an energetic personality with excellent communication skills who can motivate and create movement in an organization. You provide gateways to ensure success, you are analytical and have strong problem solving skills. You bring deep knowledge and expertise on e-Commerce and online growth. You are someone who is a strategic thinker and can execute the plan and drive the project. You have a humble personality, are self-aware and low on ego. You have a strong focus on getting things done and achieving success with the team. In your previous experience you have grown, trained, and managed a high-performing team.
Specific requirements for this role include:
● Education and experience;
● Experienced e-Commerce senior manager / director with strong retail understanding and multi brand experience;
● 10+ years of B2C eCommerce and Project Management experience, with expertise in digital engagement: WEB, UX, SEO, content optimization and e-commerce operations ideally within retail/fashion landscape;
● Excellent project management skills – track record of delivering projects on time and on budget;
● Full P&L accountability in a previous e-Commerce role;
● Expertise in optimizing the digital customer journey with data-driven customer experience focus;
● A vast understanding of digital and eCommerce with a proven track record of delivering leadership in an ambitious digital growth area;
● Global, or pan-European, experience in working with centralized and decentralized teams, understanding how to service local markets, especially where the different transaction and customer experience requirements are concerned;
● Ability to collect, interpret and act upon consumer insight data within digital channels;
● Proactive leadership, with the ability to define and translate strategic planning into tactical execution, driving multiple projects and take initiatives from conceptualisation through to implementation – you have a strong sense of urgency and ownership to deliver solid results;
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a highly collaborative mindset – you listen, seek to;
● Understand, facilitate difficult conversations, communicate your vision, and are courageous with differing points of view, balancing perspectives, driving to outcomes;
● Self-starter with a high degree of personal initiative and ability to work independently, high energy,and result-oriented proactive execution;
● Ability to travel to other European centres within the portfolio;
● Fluent in English, other European languages considered as a plus;
● Experience in managing multi-functional teams across different markets;
The company’s culture can be described as performance- and-results-oriented. People are down to earth, go-getters, hands-on, honest and work together. It is important to communicate openly and transparently, understand an individual’s needs, work well as a team, and place people at the heart of what you do, in line with the company’s values.
● They place their people at the heart of what they do;
● They do the right thing, always;
● They like to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment;
● They manage their centres with care and for a sustainable future;
● They are decisive, transparent, and always collaborative;
… Then it’s time you become part of the family!
Senior Consultant Executive Search
As a Senior Consultant Executive Search, Honey Jaiswal advises clients on digital transformation and digital growth and works closely with clients in filling critical positions at the executive level and above. She has more than 13 years of experience as an executive search consultant and helps clients, around the world, to find candidates with the right leadership skills.
If you are excited about this position, but may not meet all the requirements, we cordially invite you to contact us!
We send our newsletter once a month.